Frequently Asked Questions and additional information will be updated and available here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Photography: The Event Organiser AABAT has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event to use at its discretion (eg: social media, website etc). It is the responsibility of the purchaser to advise the event organiser upon attendance if they do not want images of themselves to be used, and to take responsibility for removing themselves from appearing in photo’s/video etc.
2. Program: The Event Organiser AABAT reserves the right to change the line-up/program without notice.
3. Refund Policy: The Event Organiser AABAT does not offer refunds for the following reasons:
- Failure or inability to attend the event
- Change of mind
- Late attendance
- Refused entry or eviction from the event
- Changes/alterations to the line-up/program
- Event dissatisfaction
- Severe weather – this is an all-weather event, no refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
The Event Organiser AABAT may offer discretionary refunds for extenuating circumstances. Supporting documentation may be requested. Full refunds include the value of the ticket only less a small admin fee.
4. Accomodation: If the participant chooses to forfeit accommodation and stay offsite this is at their own cost. All efforts will be made to ensure accommodation requests are met however final room configurations are AABAT’s decision.
5. Covid Policy: We look forward to at last being able to meet in person, following SA Health Covid-19 guidelines.
6. Responsible Alcohol Policy: AABAT supports the values of the SA Baptist Care venue at Mylor and will therefore not have alcohol for purchase during the event. We are also mindful of health considerations pertaining to excess consumption of alcohol and respectful of individuals’ rights to consume alcohol responsibly. We therefore wish to advise that for evening meals participants will be given two vouchers which can be exchanged for two standard alcohol drinks or two soft drinks with evening meals on Friday and Saturday night.